MBBS IN ARMENIA
Pursuing MBBS in a foreign country for Indian students has become a huge demand. Now, Indian students can easily join a reputed university in Armenia. At present, the most fulfilling and decent calling in a nation like ‘India’ is MBBS overseas. For Indian MBBS hopefuls, considering medical studies in Armenia can be the most ideal choice.
Outstanding research facilities, exceptional infrastructure and affordable medical course fees, best clinical openness, top-notch MBBS educational curriculum, are a few factors that pull in large number of Indian medial aspirants to do MBBS in Armenia.
Additionally, an Indian student doesn’t have to select any sort of placement test to get affirmation in a top MBBS college in Armenia. The classes for MBBS are directed in the English language in Armenia. Identical to an Indian medical degree, most of the MBBS universities in Armenia offer ‘MD’ degree program to Indian students.
Armenia lies at the south side of Caucasus and northwestern of Asia. It borders Azerbaijan and Georgia, Iran, Turkey, and Naxçıvan. The capital of Armenia is Yerevan. Travellers find more than 4,000 recorded landmarks all through Armenia, covering different times of the country’s set of experiences from the right on time to the archaic Christian period, and from ancient to Hellenistic occasions.
Armenia comprises 97% of the populace today which are Christians and the leftover little rate is comprised of various ethnic minorities, for example, the Yazidis, Ukrainians, Kurds, Russians, and that’s just the beginning. Here you can find lovely churches on the planet.
Armenia is a rugged nation portrayed by an incredible assortment of landscape and geologic unsteadiness. Armenia is wealthy in springs and wells, some of which have therapeutic properties. On account of Armenia’s situation in the profound inside of the northern piece of the subtropical zone, encased by grand ranges, its environment is dry and mainland. Extraordinary daylight happens on numerous days of the year. Summer, besides in high-rise zones, is long and sweltering, the normal June and August temperature in the plain being 77° F (25° C); once in a while it ascends to awkward levels. Winter is by and large not cold; the normal January temperature in the fields and lower regions is about 23° F (−5° C), while in the mountains it drops to 10° F (−12° C). Armenians establish essentially the entirety of the nation’s populace; they speak Armenian, a particular part of the Indo-European language family. Under Soviet standard the Armenian economy was changed from farming to fundamentally mechanical; agribusiness, nonetheless, stays significant, representing around two-fifths of the GDP and utilizing one-fifth of the workforce. The business is vigorously reliant on imports of energy and crude materials.
|MBBS in Armenia?|
Here below are some of the advantages of studying MBBS in Armenia:
- NMC and WHO have recognized Armenian medical college and its certified MBBS courses.
- There is no need of TOEFL or IELTS for admission to the medical studies in Armenia.
- The cost of living in Armenia is much affordable compared to other nations.
- The most safest and secure country in Europe for ideal education system.
- Offers best educational environment for foreign and Indian students.
- There is no need of any entrance test to pursue medial studies in Armenia.
- Low MBBS course fee.
|Highlights of MBBS Studies in Armenia|
|Degree Provided||MD (Equal to MBBS in India)|
|MBBS Duration in Armenia||5 years + 1 year internship|
|Medium of instruction||English|
|NEET||Indian students need to qualify NEET|
|MBBS Tuition Course Fee||Rs. 2.70 Lakhs Per Year|
|Eligibility Criterion||50% in 10+2 (Science) for General category and 40% for SC/ST.|
|MBBS Universities Recognition||WHO, NMC and others.|
|Top Medical Universities in Armenia|
- Yerevan State Medical University
- Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
- St. Tereza Medical University
- The University of Traditional Medicine
- Yerevan Haybusak University
|Eligibility Criterion of MBBS in Armenia|
- Student’s age must be between 17 to 25 years.
- The student must have qualified 10 +2 from a recognized board of education.
- The student must have scored minimum 55% marks in 12th examination.
- English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 50% marks in 12th standard.
- It is mandatory to qualify NEET for enrolling into a reputed MBBS university in Armenia.
- There is no need of any entrance of language test examination.
|Documents Needed for MBBS Admission in Armenia|
- In order to study in Armenia, you need to fill the application form and resume.
- Attested copies of pass certificates and mark sheets are mandatory.
- You need to carry the authorized and authenticated copies of every scholastic archive.
- For admission to Armenia University, you need 12 passport size photographs.
- You need to show legally approved and confirmed passport photocopies.
- Citizenship Identification proof like Aadhar card, Driving License and Pan Card is a must.
- Covid and HIV test report is mandatory.
|Admission Procedure for MBBS in Armenia|
The admission procedure for MBBS in Armenia is straightforward and easy.
Stage 1 – Fill the application form without making any mistake.
Stage 2: Then the candidate ought to send the filled application form to the particular medial college straightforwardly. Suppose a student has filled the form in an offline mode , at that point he can send it to the separate college with all the essential records required.
Stage 3: Once the college gets the application structure, the student gets an offer letter or acknowledgment letter from that college.
Stage 4: After the confirmation is affirmed, the student should pay the affirmation expense.
Stage 5: Once a student gets a printed confirmation receipt, the individual in question ought to apply for the visa through the Armenian Embassy alongside with the essential reports.
Stage 6: After the meetings are finished, the candidate will get his/her visa.
Stage 7: Once a student finishes all the procedures with respect to admission to the Armenian clinical college, he/she can book their flight tickets.
|Scholarships program for Indian Students|
The MBBS educational system in Armenia is high as they are utilizing superior tech techniques to show their applicants. The expenses of confirmation are modest and the resources work there, are extremely capable and accommodating. They utilize English as the mode of correspondence. Furthermore, they offer grants and scholarship programs to the students.
The colleges of Armenia give abundant freedoms to worldwide scholarships to medical students. In this way, there is a splendid opportunity for India students to get the chance of grants or scholarship. Besides, Armenian colleges additionally give numerous monetary help to brilliant scholastic students.
|Take Support from Our MBBS Consultant|
Armenia offers a wonderful option to study MBBS in a low fee. In order to know details about MBBS admission and procedure to enroll in the best MBBS universities in Armenia, you can contact our support desk.
Feel free to contact us. Today!